join our mission
The Hope Alliance is able to achieve its mission of transforming lives through sustainable change because of its volunteers. Local and international volunteers have improved lives in critical-need communities all over the world. Every volunteer hour helps to lift a person out of poverty.
Volunteer Job Descriptions
People's Health Clinic (Position Closed)
Partnered with People's Health Clinic, this clinic provides quality eye exams and prescription eyeglasses for uninsured patients in Park City, UT.
No professional experience in necessary, Spanish skills are highly desired!
Located at 650 Round Valley Drive, Park City, UT.
- Full position description and responsibilities: Local Clinics Volunteer
- 6 hour shift minimum
- Clinic stations: registration, Autorefractor machine, patient history scribe, database/eyeglass orders & eyeglass fitting station
- Responsibly maintain clinic station assigned
- Clinic set-up and take-down
Special Events Volunteer (Positions Closed)
- Event preparation
- Sign waving on corner
- Full position description and responsibilities: THA Special Events Volunteer
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Please fill out the information below and The Hope Alliance will contact you!